What are Sacred Sundays?
An interfaith service based on the Sacred Feminine, complemented by the Divine Masculine, and open to women, men and well-behaved children of all faiths and
traditions. Carve out some sacred space for yourself. Connect with community. Enjoy singing, sharing, wisdom telling!
How many of us are tired of hearing how we are supposed to live?
* What our god is supposed to look like and be about.
* What we can and cannot do with our bodies.
* How we're supposed to worship.
* Who we can love and marry.
* That Goddess is a demon and Her spirituality isn't real or deserving of equality and protection.
* That caring for one another and perpetuating ideals of caring, peace, balance, fairness, equality and partnership are somehow a bad thing.
WELL, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF SACRED SUNDAYS.
To gather with like-minded women and men who want to create a new paradigm, a new future, one that works for us all in the delicious stew of diversity that is the Divine Feminine and Sacred Masculine. Join us monthly and be the change we want to see in the world. Help us set a tone that ushers in a new world that rebirths the ideals of Goddess at the center of society. There is no ONE WAY!
Sacred Sundays....mythology, ritual, poetry, universal truths.