The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Kaiser Permanente will give the public another opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous expired, unused and unwanted prescription drugs this weekend.
Bring your medications for disposal on Saturday, Oct. 26 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. to any of the following collection sites:
- Kaiser West LA, 6041 Cadillac Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034,Parking Lot #3
- Kaiser Panorama City, 13652 Cantara St., Panorama City, CA 91402, Front of North 3 Medical Office
- Kaiser South Bay, Parkview Medical Office Building, 25825 S. Vermont Ave., Harbor City, CA 90710
- Kaiser Sunset, 4760 West Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90027
- Kaiser Woodland Hills, 5601 De Soto Ave. Woodland Hills, CA 91367
The initiative addresses a vital public safety and public health issue.