Out-of-Court Settlements: Information Workshop

 ,   Add to calendar
 North Hollywood-Toluca Lake  See map

If you want to settle a dispute outside of court, mediation is an alternative. In mediation, a neutral third party helps you resolve your dispute. Participation is voluntary, so both sides must agree to mediation to begin the process. The L.A. Department of Consumer Affairs offers free mediation service to the residents and businesses of Los Angeles County.

The department handles disputes between individuals and/or businesses, such as: landlords and tenants, business costumers, neighbors, family members and roommates, contractors and homeowners, and homeowner associations.

[Library parking is limited. Street parking is available.]


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »