Buying eco-fashions is a great way to reduce your environmental impact and cleaning them at Flair with biodegradable GreenEarth can keep them soft and further reduce your carbon footprint. Eco-fashions use familiar fabrics that are all-natural, organic, or recycled, and new fabrics like bamboo. To preserve their look and wear, it’s important to know if sustainable fabrics require dry cleaning.
- Bamboo: Dry clean anything made from 100% bamboo to avoid shrinking.
- Organic Cotton/Hemp: Dry clean delicate and items such as blazers and dresses.
- Linen: If the linen has not been treated with wrinkle-reducing chemicals, it should be dry cleaned.
- Organic wool: Dry clean almost all wool items.
- Recycled polyester: Dry clean suits, dresses, and other dressy items, as well as any polyester item that is filled with down.
If you have questions, simply bring your garment to Flair – we’re here to help.
For more information, to find a Flair Cleaners location near you, or to sign up for coupons via our newsletter, visit http://www.flaircleaners.com/ or find us on Facebook.